IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE USE OF THE INFORMATION IN THIS GUIDE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
1. USE OF INFORMATION
- The information contained in this Toolkit comprises information and content compiled by VINPRO.
- Use of the information in this Toolkit is strictly at the sole risk of the user.
- The granting of access to this information, whether free or paid for, is entirely within the discretion of VINPRO and may, without limiting such discretion, be refused where VINPRO reasonably suspects abuse of such information or where the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use are breached.
2. AMENDMENTS TO INFORMATION AND CONTENT
- VINPRO expressly reserves the right in its sole discretion to effect any amendment or alteration to the information and content of this Toolkit.
- Users acknowledge that it is their responsibility to familiarise themselves with any such amendment or alteration.
- The information contained in this Toolkit is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’. VINPRO makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties as to the correctness or suitability of the information and content thereof.
- While all care has been taken in the provision of the information and content in this Toolkit, the information and content are provided without liability to VINPRO, its affiliates or any of its officers or employees. Some of the information and content may have been provided or sourced from third parties and VINPRO does not in any way guarantee its accuracy or correctness. At all times, VINPRO will endeavour to ensure that information obtained from any third party is accurate and reliable, but VINPRO and its affiliates disclaim and assume no liability for any loss or damage (direct, indirect or consequential) that may be suffered from using or relying on the information and content contained herein.
Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless VINPRO, its officers, employees, internet service providers, servants, sub contractors, partners, subsidiaries and affiliates from any demand, action or application or other proceedings, including for attorney’s fees and related costs such as tracing fees, made by any third party and arising out of or in connection with the use of this Toolkit, including but not limited to the provision of information and content.
5. NO ADVICE
VINPRO expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any criteria or information set out in this Toolkit without notice. Accordingly, any information and content in this Toolkit are expressed in good faith and are not intended to constitute financial, commercial, accounting, legal, consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action based on the information and content contained on this guide, which decision or action might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor.
6. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION
- Copyright in all information and content, logos, images, source codes and other original material contained in this Toolkit, which is not attributed to a third party, is held by or licensed to VINPRO. VINPRO asserts and reserves all its rights, including moral rights, in this regard. No right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information or content contained in this Guide is granted to users other than set out below.
- VINPRO may grant to users a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and display all information and content from the Toolkit on any machine of which the user is the primary user provided that such use:
- Is for information purposes only
- Is for non-commercial purposes, and
- Any reproduction must acknowledge this Toolkit as the source of the information in a proper copyright notice.
- Users may not utilise content for their own commercial purposes.
- Users are requested to note that intellectual property rights in certain material and/or information and content contained in this Toolkit may vest in a third party other than VINPRO and that the user is under a legal duty to respect such rights.